One issue was on Penetrating Craniocerebral Injuries.
It includes These lively articles
- Epidemiology of Penetrating Craniocerebral Injuries in the Urban Setting
- Characteristics of Cerebral Gunshot Injuries in the Rural Setting
- Experimental Missile Wounding of The Brain(includes details on anesthetizing your various animal subjects so you can shoot them while they are still living)
- Cerebral Hemodynamic Disturbances Following Penetrating Craniocerebral Injury and their Influence on Outcome
- Penetrating Injuries in the Vietnam War: Traumatic Unconsciousness, Epilepsy, and Psychosocial Outcome
I like having pictures of things I’ve thought about.